Monday, September 17, 2012

Purpled Papers Pack freebie

I've been hard at work designing for the next STS Road Trip and working on my very first kit, which is for the STS September Color Challenge! I'm really excited about the stuff I've been working on and can't wait to share. But, since its still a couple weeks until Road Trip time, I wanted to post SOMETHING for you all! I've been building up my stash of CU overlays (have you SEEN the free ones at Delicious Scraps???), so I thought it was about time I shared some of the results. All of these papers started with the same base color, but using various overlays and filters, they all look really different! I thought I'd do a set in each color I work with. First up for you today is the Purpled Papers Pack!

Grab it HERE! Enjoy, and have a great day! As always, I'd love to see what you create with my stuff! Email me at callalunacreations@mail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment