Saturday, October 20, 2012

Looking for Helpers!

I am in desperate need of someone (or a few someones, actually) to quality check my work. I have one friend who does it all, and its too much to ask of her! I don't have much to offer in the way of recompense, since everything I make is already free. But you could see it before anyone else! And I'd be happy to have a go at making something specific you might want as a thank you!

I'd also really REALLY like to see some layouts people have made with my stuff! Its inspiring to me, and I absolutely understand why the "real" designers have CT! Its Quality Checking and Inspiration rolled into one.

So if anyone is interested in either of these positions, please email me at callalunacreations@mail.com and we can hammer out the details! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment