Monday, October 15, 2012

First Trip With the Triune Blog Train!

This month marks the first trip for the Triune Blog Train hosted by my friend Sarah of Sairi Designs. I hope you will check out all the stops, leave plenty of love, and share the links with your friends! She's looking for more participants for next month! You do not have to be religious to participate (I am not), just respectful. She's organized it to leave in the middle of the month so its easier for designers to participate while still contributing to all the trains that start at the beginning of the month. So please, please, consider coming aboard! Anyone who is interested should contact Sarah via the Sairi Designs Facebook Page.

The theme this month was "Children Are a Gift From God." I focused on children! Those are my daughter's footprints I snuck in there! Here's what I came up with:

I had to break it into two parts, because its nearly a full kit. Be sure to grab both Part 1 and Part 2!

As always, I really really appreciate comments or emails (callalunacreations@mail.com), and make an effort to respond to every one! I would really love to see some pages people have made with my things, and I'd love to share them here!

Thanks for stopping by! Your next stop is the fabulous Karen Diamond Designs. Here's the whole list, to help you find your way around:

Sairi Designs
Touched By a Butterfly
Scrappin' Sisters
GraceBlossoms4U
Callaluna Creations
Karen Diamond Designs
Digiscraps n More

If you lose your way, head back to the train station at Sairi's blog!

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your part, I love the color scheme and the theme :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I can claim at least partial credit for the theme - it was my idea to do something related to kids! Sarah is the mastermind behind the final theme and the lovely color scheme!

      Delete
  3. This is great, thank you! I'm so excited about this new blog train!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderfulness that you share your talent - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun kit!!! Love your daughter's footprints! :) I also really like the children and their toys. :) Thank you for sharing your talent with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Her handprints made an appearance in the "What a Mess" mini I posted today, too! It only seems fitting that the source of my inspiration should be part of the creations!

      Delete
  6. It's so nice to have a christian blog train. Thank you for participating in it and thank you for such a wonderful kit--it is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! The next one leaves in just a few days!

      Delete