Friday, November 30, 2012

STS November Road Trip: At the Lodge

Here we go! I've had a crazy crazy month, but I managed to prepare something for the road trip! I really love this alpha and I cannot wait to use it on a page! I had a great time playing with some new CU actions to make the papers, and the cool sweater textures are some I made with the help of a tutorial/template by Sugarbutt Designs.

I'm doing things a little different this month. You can either download this as one large file (about 160mb) or you can download it in two parts.

Large file is HERE.

OR

Part 1 is HERE.

Part 2 is HERE.

I also have an exciting announcement (well, its exciting for me!). Callaluna Creations now has a Facebook Page!! I'd really like for you to come check it out and help me get some "likes." In fact, I want that so much that I've made this add-on to tempt you!

If you want the cute "knitted" elements and the additional knit papers, just pop over to my Facebook page and click on the Freebie link! You will have to like the page first.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a safe trip! Next stop is AK Designs. Here's your road map:

WinksArt Graphics
Desert Digi Scrap
Shuckclod's Stuff
Scrappy Chicka
Growing Pains Scrapped
Scrappin Serenity
Note-able Scraps
Adriana's Cafe
JMC Designs
Saphira's Scraps
Kana
The Scrappy Kat
DinkeeDoo
Scraps N Pieces
Callaluna Creations ***You are here!***
AK Designs
Sairi Designs
DSRCenter
KapiScrap

8 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Thank you so much :) Fabulous that you now have a Facebook page too .. thank you for the extra freebie too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, and thanks for checking the FB page too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great!! :) I really like the knitted look. :) I also picked up your add-on on your Facebook page. :) This is great that you are expanding. :) Thank you for sharing your hard work with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

      Delete