Monday, December 31, 2012

January STS Road Trip - Cocoa and Coffee

Happy New Year! As I write this, its twenty minutes to midnight in my time zone. And I'm hard at work on freebies for you all! :)

I wasn't thrilled about the theme this month, I'll be honest. But then, unbidden, the jazz classic "Java Jive" snuck into my head and wouldn't go away! If you haven't heard the song, check it out here!

That song was my inspiration, and here is what I came up with:

You can find it in two parts:

Part 1

Part 2

I also have a little bonus for you over on Facebook. I've packaged up the overlays I made when creating the papers!

If you want the overlays, go to my Facebook page and click on the STS RT January tab!

I'm the last stop this month, but if you missed anyone, here is a road map!

A-M Digital Designs
MDK Scraps
Desert Digi Scrap
Scrappin Serenity
Cajun Diva Scraps
Kana
Adriana's Cafe
Saphira's Scraps
Shuckclod's Stuff
DinkeeDoo Scraps
Created by Christin Thomas
KapiScrap & Art
WinksArt Graphics
Growing Pains Scrapped
Created by Jill Scraps
Callaluna Creations

Thanks for stopping by! Comments and emails are always appreciated!

19 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thank you. Love the overlays too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your fab contribution to this month's road train. I hope 2013 is a great year for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its really sweet of you to take the time to wish me a Happy New Year! Right back atcha!

      Delete
  3. Coffee and Cocoa, how you can you wrong with a theme like that! ;) Thank you for your part!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying really hard to download your part but it says connection reset. Please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like Mediafire is resetting its servers or something. I can't access Mediafire at all right now. Try again in an hour or two? If you are still having problems after that, send me an email at callalunacreations@mail.com and I will figure out a way to get it to you. Sorry for the trouble!

      Delete
  5. I was able to get them now. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the instruments and your alpha. :) Thank you for creating them and sharing with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also...thank you for the overlays. :) Overlays are fun to use. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked everything! :) The instruments are from free brushes I found. I just turned them into stamps. Links should be in my TOU if you want the brushes!

      Delete
  8. Love the look - and the mug frame is so cute. Thanks for the overlays too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I would love to see anything you make with it!

      Delete