Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love Bites: An Anti-Valentine's Day Kit!

Are you looking at all the happy cheerful couples today and rolling your eyes? Heart broken? Scraptherapy to the rescue!!!

Valentine's Day is all well in good... if you're happily in love! But love isn't all chocolate and roses. Sometimes its a pile of soggy tissues and holding a photo over the candle flame! STOP: Don't burn that photo! Scrap it instead! This is the first in a planned series of kits I am calling Scraptherapy. Why not use scrapping as a way to work through those difficult emotions? Love Bites will help you do that!

Love Bites includes 20 papers, 6 layer styles, 2 alphas, and 52 elements!

BONUS: Since it was requested, I am including the torn photo template shown in the preview as a free gift!! Please note, it is a .psd file that was created in Photoshop CS6 and I am not sure it will work with older versions.

And guess what else?? My entire store is 50% off during the month of February! Head on over to my store to grab it!

Here are some layouts made with Love Bites: These first two I made myself:

And these adorable layouts were made by my new CT member, Lórien! Aren't they fun?? Welcome Lórien, I am excited to have you aboard! I am still seeking creative team members if anyone is interested in getting my kits for free! Email me at callalunacreations@mail.com for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment