Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New Release: Backyard Explorer

Some of you may remember the Backyard Explorer mini I made as part of the Designer Darling contest. It was one of my favorite kits ever, so I chose to expand it into a full size kit. It includes 20 papers, more than 35 elements, and 2 alphas!

You can buy the full kit in my store, or you can buy papers, elements, and alphas separately.

Here is a page I made with it. This little cutie is Jaxon, my friend Cindy's son:

I have a 25% off May Flowers sale going on right now, too! So its a great time to buy!

To celebrate the release of this new kit, I have created a quick page freebie for you!

You can download the freebie HERE.

And finally, I am still looking for additional CT members. If you are interested, please email me at callalunacreations@mail.com or message me through the Callaluna Creations Facebook page. I have very mellow requirements!

No comments:

Post a Comment