Friday, May 3, 2013

New Release: The Man With the Moustache

Just in time for iNSD weekend, I have another new release. The Man With the Moustache is filled with classic gamer geek goodness! It includes 20 papers, 40+ elements, and a fun alpha. It can be purchased as a full kit, or you can purchase the papers, elements, and alpha separately in my store.

To celebrate the release of this new kit and iNSD weekend, I have put together a sampler of The Man With the Moustache that includes 8 elements and 5 papers.

You can find the sampler freebie on my Facebook page.

And even more great news! Callaluna Creations is having a 50% off sale during iNSD, so now is the perfect time to grab this great retro kit!

Keep an eye out here and on my Facebook page for lots of surprises and fun for iNSD! Happy iNSD, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment