Saturday, September 21, 2013

STS September BAK

There are so many beautiful pieces for the BAK this month! I was supposed to choose 3 pieces... but I couldn't choose just three! I had to buy a few extra to work with! You can find all of the BAK pieces here, but here are a few of my favorites:

The Time for Snuggles elements from Triple J Designs are just adorable!

The In the Fishbowl mini from Scraps By Andrea is super cute!!

The Sleepover elements and papers from Anita W Designs were too cute to pass up!

This great alpha from Hat of Bunny worked perfect for my layouts!

This solid paper pack from Arizona Girl was a great value! You get a solid textured, a watercolor, and a torn/creased solid in every color from the palette!

I had a great time working with all of these pieces! Here are my layouts using the above referenced pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment