Friday, September 27, 2013

Two New Releases!

I've gotten a bit behind on my blogging of late. Let's remedy that, shall we? Last week I released "The Useful Choo Choo," inspired by my daughter's favorite train character! Do you have a little train lover in your family?

The Useful Choo Choo inludes 20 papers, an alpha with uppercase letters and numbers, and 34 elements.

Here is a layout I did with the kit:

And new in my store today is Summers In Maine. This one is close to my heart... its about Maine, the place I miss every single day! Its about home! This kit is great for scrapping vacation photos, or if you're a Mainer too... maybe Staycation photos! There are Maine specific elements, but the kit is versatile enough to work with any sort of coastal or woodsy pictures.

Summers In Maine includes 38 elements; 20 papers; and a full alpha with upper, lower, numbers and symbols.

Here is the first layout I've made with the kit. I have plans to do more!

And finally, don't miss out on my CU sale, which is running through the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment