Friday, May 2, 2014

New Release and Flash sale!

I am so excited for iNSD! Is there anything more exciting than getting a good bargain? I love all the energy in the digital scrapbooking community during DSD and iNSD weekends. There is always so much excitement and it seems like a new surprise awaits every time you take a look at your favorite designers or favorite store!

I am going to be shopping and bargain hunting and freebie grabbing just like all of you, but in between I am planning to do what I can to bring a little more fun and excitement to the weekend for all of you! I am going to be offering "flash sales" throughout the weekend. Every time I think to change it (and my child lets me near the computer!), I am going to be choosing a different product at random to offer at a huge huge HUGE discount. How huge? Well right now there is a full size kit in my shop for only 50 cents! That is a savings of 91%!!! Can you find it before I decide to move on to the next product? If you keep an eye on my Facebook page and the forums at With Love Studio, you could run away with a lot of serious bargains from my shop this weekend!

Oh, and I don't want to forget in the midst of the iNSD hubbub to show off my new release! I have been wanting to do this kit for awhile, and the May Lovely Colors offered the perfect palette. Here is Life Is a Fiesta!

Elements HERE.

Alphas HERE.

Papers HERE.

Each of the packs from Life is a Fiesta are only $1 through May 5th!

What are you waiting for??? Get out there and find all those bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment